- Deacidification and cleaning.
- Infilling losses.
- Reconstruction of various forms of headbands.
- Reattaching headbands.
- Restoration of different sorts of paper and wooden boards.
- Working with leather dressings.
- Repairing leather joints.
The cost of a restoration depends on the degree of damage. A note describing the work done is made for each restored book. It includes a description of the condition of the book when it arrives in our workshop as well as the undertaken treatments.
Features which will be covered by the restoration will be photographed.
Records of repairs and photographs of restorations carried out in our workshop can be looked in after appointment.